![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
....................................................................... ♥ ......................................................... ♥ ............................................. ♥ Today will be having Group Project for LSM. Still waiting for Xifu's call. Hope everything turn up smooth for the day(: ......................................................................... ♥ .......................................................... ♥ .............................................. ♥ Yesterday, two crazy bunnies were found walking aimlessly on streets. Yes, thats me and Honey! Mr.Lion went oversea and I gotta take care on behalf of him now. Last night were not suppose to switch on phone so didn't manage to give Honey a call. I'm so sorry. Yay, anyway we went to 5 places in total!! W-O-W:D Bedok for meet up, then we were trained to Bugis for shopping. Took ton of photos but I will upload some other day. Thanks to Slut's photo which been flooding through my post. Lols! Honey and I had a great talk(: Our dirty little secret^^ Then, trained to Doubty for another round of shopping. Honey wanted to make a photo frame for herself and her ♥. Our dinner were then settled at Niwa Sushi near Eunos MRT. THEN, .................................... Trained to T1 for the 3rd round of shopping and lastly, home sweet home. I'm worn out by the time I reached home. I had abit of sunburn on my face which I don't know why too! :} Dad then fetch us out for KFC around 8pm. And sorry Algernon! You took the wrong timing to communicate with me yesterday! Hahas. My bad, really sorry(: I'm like some crazy girl. I forgotten to comb my hair twice before leaving house. Omg! Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaas~ Toning tonight, slut?! :D Oh yesh, unable to go Malaysia with honey tml which I thought that would be our very first trip on our own! ): |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |