![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Happy birthday Mommy(:
Sorry peeps that I repost everything. Just came back from Grandma's house. Kinda stinky and smelly now, hahas. Went for my medicure and pedicure(: This time round, not much time spent, about 4-5hours. ._. Aunty add on lots of designs please. My fingers seem heavy and planted with lots of fruits. Lols! It is kind of waste to remove medicure after a week but well, I still prefer the previous one than this! Before that, went out to buy Mom's birthday cake. I brought her favourite one from Bangawa Solo(: See, I'm such a nice daughter! Tala~ Enough of praising. Mom fall sick after taking her medicine. She look like an old lady just now, her face were swollen, like yucks. Luckily Sis and I went over to grandma house. If not I guess we will scream like hell. But well, she is alright now(: I'm going to cut cake now! See ya(: Sorry Alastair, didn't reply your msg last night.
I slept at 11pm. And I watch peter pan and Toy story 2 yesterday!:D |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |