![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Early in the morning and I had my heart cramping. Oh man, I just hate this feeling! :( Check out these photos I had for yesterday(: Fish 'n' chips, Carrot cake, Laksa, Rojak and chicken wings! This make up my lunch for yesterday! Ha-ha. Pretty cool uh? (O(oo)O) * This was the face that Alastair showed me for eating too much. Lols! Was bed around 1.30pm last night. Mom and Dad went drinking after fetching us home from Ikea. No one was at home except Sis and I. *ting:D* Then, Alastair was texting me til I fall asleep. Hahs! Yesterday was indeed a tiring day after a long traveling time. In the morning, Dad drove us to Redhill to visit Grandma as she had a fall the other day. At noon, we went over to SRC to watch Sis's tournament and to meet up with Aunty as well, then we had our lunch together. Aunty went off to meet her friends up and Baby Kymber were told to left over at Grandma's house so we fetch her home. Had a nap and went over to fetch Baby kymber again out to Ikea(: Around 8.30pm(?) , Dad fetch everyone home before going out to drink with Mom. So, Sis and I were awesome at home! HAHAHAHAS~ Again, Mom and Dad not around at home now. ._. They went out for breakfast! My schedule were to be found tightly packed after tomorrow. Monday - Sentosa with clique. Tuesday - Group project for LSM. Wednesday - CCA group meeting base on Marina barrage(or something?). Thursday - Billard and Bowling with Mom Friday - CCA event. Only Saturday and Sunday were left for me to rest. Followed by the last week for me to rush whatever work I had to get ready for school reopen! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ Three weeks of holiday left so fast after that. Oh man! Gotta treasure my time tomorrow. Sentosa, here I come~ :D ![]() |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |