"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


{CONFUSE}
Can someone kindly tell me what to do?
Can someone kindly tell me what I want?

I'm pretty vexed right now.

I don't know what got into me but something is just not right.


Can you actually define sadness or unhappy?
Had I just fall into any of this categories?

I know its abit of emotional here but I couldn't hold it back any longer.

Those phobia that got stuck right up in my mind almost everyday?
I really don't know how to handle them.

I yearn for a breathing space...
I wish to tell myself its a lie but facts are history where we can never change them.
He is gone, he is gone...

I could never get him back.
I can never talk to him ever again.

How can I forget how once I cried badly for you?

No matter where I go, I see shadows of you. I told myself its gotta be alright!
But actually I can never be any better. Time can heal everything?

How can it ever heal a broken heart that is impossible to fix back again? I had no idea. I'm tired.

No surprise to find a never fixed broken heart.

Define love?

Absent makes a heart grow fonder.
However, love doesn't conclude the love of two but the maintaining by two.
Its how much a boy committed to a girl and to what kind of extent you would give in.

Think twice before anything.

People change. There is no promise for love.

It varies.

Give me a break.

Tomorrow I'm so gotta be lonely.
Mom will be out with Aunty around 11am?
Sister's school reopens for her tomorrow and,
Daddy will be heading to work.

And, the only poor me staying at home.

S-i-g-h.