"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Yet another tired day!
I had enough of every nonsense.

Was currently chatting with Alastair on msn and sewing the cup cake for Mom on Mother's day. Hope she would like my ever lasting cake, so sweet of me right? I know. Hahas. I'm sweating like hell already. I spent hours doing it, couldn't take the backache as well, I'm "old"! Omg~

Nowadays weather is very hot and uncomfortable. I hate those feeling when I first got up, my neck is filled with sweat! Thats like... yucks! Of cause, you won't stop yourself from going a bathe. :}

Mr Roy Chan got us to fill in our own application on the portal, have yet do it, shall get it done later on. And yesterday night had a mini test with Algernon, I totally screwed up everything and I failed. Thanks god that he is still willing to help me along, thanks so much! And someone is late today when he, himself gets me to be punctual for class. :P

Fine. I really hate temperature taking!