"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."




Woke up as early as 7.30am?
Thanks Guimeimei Darling for waking me up:)

Bathe, get ready and I'm prepared to leave house.
Got Jonathan's reply and somehow had a chat throughout the noon.
Hope your birthday wish come true once again!

Met up with Raymand and his girlfriend.
Start to offer Simon with the goodies we brought for him.
I'm the one who invited him to eat, somehow I felt happy.

He is happy today, I'm happy for him as well.
My dear little one, its nice hearing that you're doing well.
My mind can ease right now, perhaps that little.

Hope you had received our goodies as a small token.
Don't get yourself cold from wherever you're.
Wear it, it will makes you feel much comfortable.


I hold back my tears.
When I see you being the youngest there.

Raymand seems pretty cheerful.
While having KFC for breakfast at Junction 8, he kept laughing and
teasing at us. Like alright, he is getting better. Yay, everything will be
fine, sooner or later.

Way to go brother, keep it up!
Don't forget to get your prezzie from Taiwan soon.
& our -no signboard- treat:)

Went separated way later-on.
Decided to head for home but half way through, decide to go for a window
shopping with Girlfriends. Mom went home first while we go TM for a walk.
After that, meet up my "Pantie" Sister, Paul(:

Thanks Sister for treating me Ice Cream! :D

Slack at Darling's house void deck before going home.

Thanks my dear for sending me to bus-stop.
I had a fun day indeed. Finally, I heard laughter!


* I'll upload more photos once I received from GP'Dar! *



Good luck Freddy and Guimeimei Darling.
O level MT paper tml, all the best. Strike hard! :)
(To all who is taking as well; tc!)