![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
This is what happened when you offended a girl or more:) He got captured and "gang bang". Lols! Hahas... YesYesYes! I finally got to try on the Korean Ice cream which I had been longing for! *Happy* Yayhoo~ The taste is awesome nice and it only cost me $1.70 for a stick! :D I took the cherry favour and I would like to try on Strawberry favour on this coming mon. Who is interested to go with me?! :D:D:D:D:D Had peer study again earlier on with Babo boy and Mitch. Managed to complete LSM notes for Unit 3. Wow, its a constant update for me. Sandy lim, you can do it! ^^ Perhaps I would finish BEV notes tonight. It is a long way to go. omfg! Did not manage to meet up LSM grouping much earlier on because of the timing. I suppose that the guys had wore out, sorry for not much effort being put in. Other than this, I don't know what to say anymore. Fauzy is chatting with me on msn, gtg! Byebye(: ICE CREAM, WAIT FOR ME!
I'M COMING AGAIN ON MONDAY:) |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |