"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."



These are photos taken last night with Freddy and Jonathan except the last one(:
For more photos, always click at "Photo Gallery". Thank you.

Just hang up call with Mitch, lets make a quick post before I go for shower.


Peer study at Tcc with Freddy and Jonathan yesterday.
Thanks for the dinner and drink treat! :)
(It does make me feel awe afterall)

Dinner at Swense!
2 set of Fish "n" chip, 1 set of Bbq chicken.
Regular Earthquake with 8 toppings.

Sticky Chewy chocolate, Manago, Butterscotch, Vanilla, Cookie "n" cream, Mocha(?), Lime(!) & ________ ( forget).

Played "open number", "black & white" and "sissor paper stone".

Winner get to choose the favour they like.
Loser get to finish up the yucky looking ice cream.
hahas, its fun! Lets have the 25 scopes soon! :D

Guys waited for my train to come before they go, thanks(:

Happy Mother's Day to all mother on this earth and of cause,
my super duper urber funny, cute and -stand-by-my-side- mother(:

Mom, just wanted to say I love you and thanks for standing with me when I need you.
Not forgetting the time we had pillow fight! :D
&, I want my mom... forever!


Thats it, also, HAPPY MOTHER DAY TO GRANDMA!
I love you(: