![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Thanks for staying by my side, encouraging and motivate me! :D You guys rocks the best. When I'm down, there's always Babo boy to be there for me! Even allowing me to have a bite on him! Hahas. Thanks so much(: I love you guys trunks and loads!! . . . Found a patch of blue-black on my wrist. Suppose that I've injured myself during Badminton or basketball with Algernon & Clique): . . . Called a guy? Forget it. . . . Clique, movie next Saturday yeah?! Show : Night in the museum 2. . . . Save those comments for yourself. Have some sense of shame. . . . Lip bleeds on the way home, am I dehydrating? Lols. Having headache, need early sleep. . . . Meeting up group for LSM project at Changi Airport tml(: Sorry for the inconvience, thanks for the hardwork. I'll do my best to help in whatever I can, I promise! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |