![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Thank god that Babo boy found his Hp as well as wallet(: Babo, be careful in future if not, allow me for safekeeping. Lols. Chill dude! :) Must admit that its was a very tiring and hactic day for me. I had sport almost the whole day. During SW, played Badminton with friends. After school, had Basketball with clique. After basketball, went badminton with Algernon as its a promise(: End up, I had an enjoyable but tiring time. While trying to look for Babo's hp, had a few rounds of running within school compound. That makes me slim 5kg can! With the sports I had, another 5kg. Hahas. If only its true.. Coming wed, will be meeting up Honey for badminton! *Excited* Don't know if I can make it to meet up clique for bag shopping tomorrow. I'm so sorry to my girlfriends if I can't make it. I must complete some stuffs before mother day. Guess thats all for today? I will upload a photo whereby Me, Babo, Mark and Algernon are trying hard to stack up our legs. And yeahs, Baby kymber is here. She made everyone laughs today by singing : rain rain, go away(repeatingly). Hahas. Yeahs, I love my baby(: I LOVE MY CLIQUE! :} |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |