"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


Saw the birthday cake?!
Let me tell you, its incredibly awesome nice.

Aunty bought it for no reason but just to make Baby Kymber happy by Singing " Happy Birthday ". ._. That's lame but well, I got cake to eat! Its Banana chocolate favour, very very yummy, no joke. The cake is thick is up to 5 layers! WOW! Lols. Which means, I'm fatten by another 5kg. Omg! Hahas.

Night time, Daddy went out to 477 for a drink. Accompany him as well to have my dinner. Let see what I had for dinner that Babo boy will think it got fishy smell.

.
.
.

#1. Steam fish with Black Soya sauce.
#2. Cereal Prawns.
#3. Roasted duck.
#4. BLACK PEPPER CRAB(:

.
.
.

In terms, I'm fatten by 5kg and total, I must reduce 10kg. Lols!
Just kidding(:

Got home at around 12am. Went online to chat with Babo boy and Mitch! Babo boy's mom named me Mentos girl and named Mitch, xiguasao. What a nice name then.. Lols! Anyone craving for Mentos? EAT ME! =) Hahas.

Dad went for work again, today. Babo boss only know how to torture workers but not to dote on them. Wanting yourself to work will melt your precious hands? Then how about my Dad's? He done so much for you throughout these years. Stingy babo boss. If you don't know how to work on anything, why not just shut down your bloody company. Pissed! Chill, I rocks(: Alright, shall not make Dad mad and I wanna be a good girl! :D

Good news : Dad and friends won't be having Majong today! :D World-peace! Smoke smell free, I love it!♥

I get to finish up my school's notes. ^^v

Thanks Baobei for caring, I will take good care of myself.
You too alright! Good luck for your O level, if you finish your motivation, get it from me! :D
People out there, be careful of the swine flu nowadays, its very dangerous.
P/S : Drink more water! :}

Since Dad isn't in, shall steal abit of his Alize for a drink(:
Bye!




8.43pm, 03th May 2009 ;
It took me hours before I decide to click "send".
Upon getting your news, I'm delighted.
Mood : Content.