"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Oh my Saturday!

I'm stuck with today.
Everything just screwed up.

BEV exam coming, gotta buck up for an "A".



" P/S : Don't tell GR that I'm gotta beat him! "

Perhaps a jog with Sis later on will make me feel better?
Yay!

I'm looking forward for tomorrow.
Girlfriends and I, am visiting Simon.

& guess what? Mom bought LOTS of stuffs for him.
Hope he would like it! Nothing matters anymore, as long as he is happy.
People, I'm feeling better and better when each day pass by.
I will be alright soon..

Baby Kymber came over to Grandma's house last night and her Sis, Amber wanted to stay over at my house tonight. But, we're paying Simon a visit tomorrow so yeah, she can't stay over. Sorry Amber, next week alright? I promise(:

Shall go over to play with Kymber.

Sometimes I wonder,
am I your prop to tide you through?
Or you're using me to gain something.
-Extactly-