![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Now then I know..
ACGR - Algernon. Thanks for actually receiving a tag from someone who never ever tag a person's blog before. :) I'll be alright, I promise. I really dislike the journey to school. Everything kept me recap. Were texting Geok peng, she couldn't think of any better way to cheer Raymand as well. Well, everything will be fine, one day. Alastair were just mentioning about exam on 2nd June. Two weeks later, its Simon birthday.. We couldn't celebrate for you, but I will bring your favourite foods, I promise. I'll try to rush over after my paper. If not, I will bring you food in advance. Wait for me. People, I'm really alright and thanks Wenjun and Mark for sending me home. My bad to had scare you people away. Am really in no mood. I flung BEV test.. Tired. I send off a person in exchange with a piece of paper. Does it sound worth it? I couldn't sleep well recently.
Don't wake me up if you saw me sleeping. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |