![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Let me see how to start my post for the day.
Alright, perhaps from the moment I woke up?! I guess I'm the only dumb dumb person who will accidentally bite on my tongue while brushing teeth. It hurts me a day and I guess an ocher could be found soon.. I don't want, please. I'm like already losing my voice. God, I love you so please, treat me better! :} I so tired right now. Its about 8pm when I reach home!! 3 sorry toward Christopher! #1. Sorry, not being able to accept your date today. #2. Sorry, I fall asleep while replying your msg last night. #3. Sorry, I woke you up early in the morning because I didn't know that you're not schooling. Happened to browse through the photos we had back in time. Nabil, I'm very sure that you miss making funny faces with me right? Hahas, of cause! I miss that too! That was the only cute photo we had throughout the 4 years of friendship, touching right?! :D And b!t*h, I miss standing in the position kissing with you! :} (Readers, its only a kind of illusion, we don't kiss for real) Honeyyyyyyyyy, XOXO! She happened to meet me and babo boy together with Mark at KFC. Reason : She miss me! -^^-v But I still thinks that she is bored. Hahas. Right honey?! :D She made new friends, not fair. p.s : rmb to book badminton court on the next coming Sat(: I want game with you and yk! Also, I want to have a good look at my Honeyy..(L)! Guess you had a good laugh as well, and Wj does look like Glenn, don't ponder over it my girl. You had my love!(: ( I promise not to flirt with you, hahas) Dollah's hdd was with me all along and I almost forget about it. Good thing that you reminded me, I'll get my Mom to pass you tomorrow morning and I'm sooooo sooooo sorry for holding on to it for such a long time. You know I did have SSTM - seriously short term memory! ^^ And thanks for lending! Mom got me a Honey nourishing face mask from SASA(: Yahooooooo~ I'm gotta have a facial on this coming Friday night! I want to have an enjoyable night, by making my face smooth! Hahas. Hope it works.. Follow by a cup of dry gin or Alize, that will make me chill! :D School starting lesson at ten tomorrow! *Excited* Means this pig who is blogging here can sleep longer((((((((((: I'm schooling for the sake of education but not to compromise with you.
I don't meant to say it but everyone does have its own limit up to a certain level, I'm sure you have it as well! You're sucking up big at times. You're giving me big headache. THINK FOR ALL YOU WANT, I DON'T GIVE A DAMNNNNNN~ ( Sandy.... rocks(: ) |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |