![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Let me recollect my mood for a moment.
My dear, I'm back from your funeral. It left me with many untouched feelings. I couldn't believe at my first sight, your photo is being hang on the frame. The next thing I know was that I pass by your coffin watching you lying unemotional in there. I told myself that it wasn't gotta be you, it not gotta be true. But unfortunately, everything been set and labelled. My little one, do you actually heard the tears that is rolling down from your bro's face? The one who dote on you most? The one who claim that he is willing to exchange life with you?He is turning insane, he talk to himself all day long. He was so tired that he fall into sleep by the chair and nightmare turn him awake. He jar and stood up, crying that you need his help. Outsider feels the pain and hurts as well. Are you being fair enough to had let so many people cried for you? You had yet complete things that you wanna do. You had yet earn your own buckies to become a millionaire. You had yet get your girlf to become your wife. You had yet had your favourite sport, basketball. As what my friend had told me, I'm gotta be your eyes. Guiding you through dark and light, looking into the world with this pair of eye. Note down how wonderful or pathetic it can be with my pair of hand. By the end of it, I will send it to you as well. But that is the day when I'm old. So you gotta be waiting. Now, the cruel doctors. He is just a 15yrs old guy who yearn for basketball, freedom and sport. What had you people done on him other than poking needles into him?! 7packets of blood at one go? That's killing him! Even a normal person who is having transfusion couldn't take more than two at a time. The blood doesn't flow through and it will lead to blood clotting then vessel blockage. You killers! His internal organs blurst. He is crying in pain, crying for help! I gotta hate my journey to school from now onward. I HATE DOCTORS AND HOSPITAL! I would never dare to read msges in the morning anymore. So I think it would never be a good thing to do so. You left. I couldn't brought myself to look at you tomorrow. So I decided not to go. I'm sorry. Never forget, you played with me. Thanks for hinting me that you're alive! I love you little one, take care! 20th hour that you left. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |