![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
I'm making Mommy a hand-sitch cup cake! :)
Its hand-made by me, pretty cool uh?! Hope Mom would like it on Mother day. Bought the materials from Action City. Guys, if you're interested, check it out! :} As promised, I'm not late for school today. (Hi-5, Nae! :P) I'm early and I never miss out any of my lessons. Was paired with Babo boy during LSM to wrap up goods and stuffs, we got good bonding that make the task perfect! :D Right Babo?! Lol! But I must really mention him for doing most of the difficult job, thank you! & Fatin, please get well soon. You got everyone to worried for you and I can't live my days without jokes from you! :D Drink more water especially the one we bought for you! Cheers girl(: Today I'm really a Babo girl then. After checking timetable for THREE TIME, I still had the ability to bring wrong books to school. Lols! My bad, perhaps just blame it on my eyes for being too small, poor thing. And oh yes, not forgetting the lunch we settled at Heaven. Just like how the shop sound, the food is heaven too! ;) Had the same set lunch with Babo boy, we ate Breaded fish fillet set with a choice of mushed potatoe and hotdog. Rating : 3.5/5! So niceeeeeee~ I will upload the photos we took once I receive from Mitch. Cheers! Enjoyable time I had with cliques and I simply loves Campus(: As usual, we had basketball after school! I swear I had a good sweat and I grew some apples on my face! Lols. I want eat tian gi zhou(frog porridge)! Lols. Morning call for Babo boy tml at 6am, wonder if it works. We shall know it tml(: I'm rather sleepy tonight, shall tune in soon. Goodnight! You want some oranges? Nae~ Normal is abnormal, abnormal is normal. Know this logis! -^^- Just another nightmare.
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |