"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I just woke up, not really a comfortable nap but well, I had a terrible dream which I couldn't determine its good or bad. Sis told me that I whisper something to myself when sleeping, so I suppose I did say something which she couldn't hear me. I really hope I speak louder and she could understand me rather than not knowing what I've said.

( I always do that, scaring my sister off..)

In any way, I really hope that you're doing fine wherever you're doing cause I'm doing fine for today. Though I have to hide those feelings back my emotional, because this is not the time to make people worrying for me but I will never fail to forget you. And I got to let you rest in peace. Exams are just next week, I really got no confident in doing well. But as usual, I will never fail to tell myself to " Try my best ". Bless me from where you are!

I hope you're living in the house that I had selected for you.
All the best!

After all this bad news,

I'm delight that Kenny would be alright.
After all these worries and fear, you're finally gotta be okays.

Let this be a good beginning for everything I hope.



Thanks Clique, those people who never fail to make me laugh badly especially Mark's innocent.
Babo boy went off after school for lan, feel like piak-ing you please!
I HAVE to change my bad habit with my "Eh". I know its never good but well, its my reaction.
See..


Time to recap on my study.
I did badly for my test though I passed Unit 2. ._.


My dear baby aishah, please go for a doctor alright.
It freaks me out nowadays to heard people getting sick.

I don't even think he gets to read my last msg to him :
Be strong and you must recover!