![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! :)
Sushi feast at Sakae earlier on. Its Dad's birthday, yet he have to treat us! :D Its okays, I will treat my dad when it comes to his birthday/father day in the future when I earn my very own buckies. Its a deal, a promise! :D Same goes for mom! Saw an actor while shopping, so handsome can?! Was msging with Babo boy since just now. He promise to get me ice cream on this coming Monday! *Excited* Hahs. Saw this ice cream in a korean grocery shop. The packing is cute and tempting(: I want it so badly. & Dad brought two boxes of strawberry from Korean. Its making me drip! Look like I've got something to enjoy on Friday night! Sorry if I do look fierce today. Hah. But I still think that I'm normal. Kinda tired right now and have yet complete my Cover letter and resume. Shall do it soon so that Babo boy could print it out for me! Sorry for the trouble and thanks alot! (that makes me unbearable to kill you,lol) Pin up of the day : I'm going for a bathe. Bye. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |