"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Goodbye ;


You forge deep memories in us.


Time flies.

So fast so fast.. it was the 3rd day already.
You look much better, are you feeling much better too?

I witness everything, my heart really aches badly.

Throughout the process, I brought out a different kind of feeling everyday.
I'm sure everyone felt that way too. Thanks many people for console.
But nothing can compare to their family. They are the noble person.

See the way he cry?
It aches me.

He told me...
Look after his brother for him.
Help me send him off the last journey.

My responsibility become an burden.

I don't know if I had played my role well in this 3 days.
But I know certainly, everyone will love and remember him.
Feel the pain for this little boy and hope he reincarnate to a better family in his next life.

If only I pay more attention to him.
If only I could treat him with more things.
If only I know whats wrong with him.

Xin tong, hao tong hao tong.

The moment you got left on the altar for cremate, how I wish you could jump out and say you're fine.
I saw monks chanting for you. I saw your older brother tearing and I couldn't help.
I saw many things which I don't know you know it or not.
When the door opens for you, I went panic.

Total I tow 6 times for you.
I hope you rest in peace.

Just now, when I open my eyes.
I saw in my contact list that I have a miss call.
It was stated : " Simon didi "
I was blur and stunned. But end up.. its your brother who called.



55796 ; don't feel lonely.
Cause I'm visiting you soon.
Wait up.


thanks friends, taggers, mommy and his family.


I actually ate your curry chicken...