"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."



First of most :

Happy birthday Shuaige Calvin
Unable to clb for you today, I'm sorry but hope you understand.
All the best to you & stay handsome forever(:
Hope you would like the shirt that Sam pick for you.

Sorry Sam, didn't get to accompany you to get his gift.
I'll pay you back asap because we don't meet everyday like we used to now.





Just what gets into me?!
I'm being very emotional.

hate it.





Jonathan's treat to Swense for GIANT EARTHQUAKE(:
Finally a smile in my post? Yay, right. Thanks alot, it certainly sweeten me up.
I had some joy in eating ice cream, LIME SORBET! :)
My favourite favour since the previous trip to Swense.

Thanks alot once again.


I hope mitch is doing well now.

O level exam for Freddy this coming Monday,
good luck and all the best(:
Will celebrate once you get yourself a A1.
Jiayou! Same goes to me for my BEV!