![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
By getting a "toilet" will make a guy look much more charming. Try it out! -^^- My ear seems to be faulty recently. Algernon was telling me about something else when I got this weird logic of having a toilet will make him look much charming. Finefine, my bad. Lols! Indeed, time flies fast. Just a couple of hours we had and many things happened. We had lunch at Mos burger which I had not been eating for a long time. Hence, today lunch seems very delicious to me. ( I do sound despair for Burgers:D ) Then, we had peer studying at Starbuck cafe. Algernon was kind enough to go through with me those topic which I'm not sure about. Time spent with him is really nice. We had a great laugh today, right? Lols. Thanks so much and thanks for that mickey mouse keychain we got from Toy"R"us. ( You're credited^^ ). Also, I'm looking much forward to any of my coming test. I must beat Algernon in high score in order not to have a big hole in my pocket for treating him Mac breakfast! :} Also, for me to know clearly how well I can score in my understanding. Good luck Ya Qi! :D I won't be late for school on Monday. Sandy is a good girl and she is gotta be puncture for lessons from Monday onward. She hates being late for class and end up learning nothing and not being able to beat Algernon. Jiayou Yaqi! :] One last thing before I end.. I've made my stand clear. Get it or not, up to you but I'm not gotta bother. Oh well, or should I say that none of your business bothers me from the start? You think that is going to upset me? Sad to say its not! :) Have a reflection on yourself, I suggest. Bye. For more photos, click here. p/s : Babo boy is cute because he is BABO! :) |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |