![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
A big happy birthday to Hazy and Alastair. Stay cute for Hazy and stay handsome for Alastair. Good luck for this coming year and all the best yea? Forgotten what I've dreamt about last night that made me tear half way through. For sure that it is something very upsetting but I just couldn't recall. I fall asleep right after replying Alastair's msg which was about 11pm and I couldn't stay up to 12am to wish him Happy birthday. Sorry! Its a enjoyable day for me yesterday and that explain why it uses up most of my energy. I kept laughing because they made me laughs. Hahas. Somehow my dream replay what happens in the day. Omg, this shows that how much I miss them! :D I woke up around 7am today? I couldn't fall back to sleep and start studying for my LSM. Come on Algernon, you can test me whatever you want provided I can make it. I hope so because I'm lacking of confidence. I'm so hungry right now but Mom and Dad is no where to be seen. I want my breakfast pleaseee.. )": When the day had come for me to decide to let it go, it does hurts me badly. I couldn't bear to so do but I have too. Just like what they had told me, its time to go for a new one. While waiting doesn't make sense, why bother to wait. I refuse to listen to them until the day I realise that one can't be sick and tired of waiting when there is no outcome. On the other hand, I'm afraid your pressence will make me confuse. I would never know when is that day going to happened but I'm sure, everything I had for you is true. Its not for the fact that I don't want you anymore but waiting aimlessly does make me look like a fool. I'm afraid at the same time, I really am. At the same time when I'm meeting my next love, I'm trying hard to forget you, not to remember that you had forge a memory deep in my heart. Love, I'm going to delete you. Yebo, joesonghamnida. Annyonghi kasayo.
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |