"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


Badminton with Honey, Yk & LY today:)

Algernon and Qing Yuan tag along and its so coincidence that Honey and QY know each other! :D They are primary schoolmate. Wow, the world is so small right? Hahas.

I'm sorry Clique, unable to join in the disscusion.
Next time I will provide with more ideas if I can alright(:

Had BL interview today. Hmmm?!
How would it be? I'm not really that sure as well.

Somehow I really dislike camps because I couldn't get to sleep on comfortable bed with my stinky pillow which I needs it EVERY NIGHT! The list of selection had been decided. Was it too late for me now? I went for the interview. Oh my god~

Dad's birthday tml.
Hmmmmm....... I want a big feast!:D
hahas..



CHEER UP MY DEAR HAZY!
I LOVE YOU, MU~ MUACKMUACKMUACKS!