![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
3rd post of the day.
You really left me with many thoughts. Once again, I return from your funeral. My dear, you does look more pale than yesterday. I want to see you. But this is not the way. I want to talk to you. But this is not the way. I want to meet up all my friends. But this is not the way. Everything you had left us, is not the way we wanted it. One thing that I've learnt. : Be true to yourself, be true to everyone. When I saw your little brother serving foods for you, it hurts me badly. I bet that wasn't the way that they want to serve you. They would want to ask : How was it? Does it suits your taste? Followed then, the voice of yours clearing through your throat. The voice that everyone is familiar with.. The voice that everyone recognise.. The voice that would always be sweet and soft in your parent's heart. Every moment I tried to shut my eyes, I could hear your voice. The smile of yours which never fails to leave your face. The way you love teasing me, whacking me and disturb me. I'm afraid that the moment I shut my eyes, another news break out. If only the news that you're awake, I don't mind shutting my eyes. ...... - the 4oth hour you left. ..... How am I to face you tml? How am I to face the reality that I'm sending someone off who is dearly and younger than me. If only, time rewind. His body were like a piece of tissue after drying.
I would like to wet it again. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |