"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Yesterday I had a great fun.

Thanks Clara for encouragement, she is super uber cute I can tell you. She is so so like a kid yesterday. Hahas. Thanks for the msges, hope you didn't get your brain cracking for maths homework when you suddenly knew about it.

& yea Honey, love you babe.
Keep that msg between two of us. (:
I was peeking you bathing, all along. -shh-

Oh yes, most important, thanks Kailing for everything though you keep replying me don't need and never mind. Lols, you know what I'm referring to okays. Hahas! And also, thanks for saving the fire that I've cause. Hah, I went crazy and shouting like a mad girl calling for help. Next time won't happen anymore, thank you. -put a smile on your face(:-

Before we left(9.30pm), Clara insist on the "last" photos which we don't know how many of them had we taken. We all went -BLIND- thanks to her "anti-molester phone" with those bright flash that is killing people's eye. Lol! Clara, you should know that I'm just kidding. Get me the photos through facebook alright, thank you.

Greatest pleasure during chalet is to BBq chicken wings for everyone, much effort used, hope it takes away my fats as well, hahas! Greatest credits to Kailing^^. I've been thanking for amply times. Well, I'm sincere kays.

Oh ya, I suddenly remember that I left my Poky in there): I want my chocolate Poky please................................................................................................................................ badly.

Took bus21 home with Clara. Chat lots of stuffs on the way back, its a pity that time is rushing against us. Its okays, Honey, we shall meet up for movie or stuffs at times kays. -to "ketchup"-

Its been a long day, I appreciate it well(:
If only time stop for me, I will be grateful enough.

Anyway, I'm sorry Weiyi. Promised to go back school with you today but end up I got date with my Grandma already. Blame it on my carelessness, sorry! Other day okays, I promise to return with you.

I got tons of photos to be update. Shall do it other day then.
I need toilet urgently. Gtg, bye~ (: