![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
THAT LADY WHO CUT MY HAIR, RUINED MY DAY! ;(
I'm totally screw up by today's hair cut. I only request to trim and to cut away my fringe back to slant, however, I didn't ask for it to be short! My hair is around shoulder length now. How am I to be in my best and be confident? I will never ever step into that shop ever again! I swear, no kid! P.s : I will never take any photos until my hair gets longer. My com came home! Few days back(last fri) it was taken away to its factory for repair, now its homed(: I thought today will be a happy day for me but well, blame it that I shouldn't cut my hair today. And also, I must bathe myself in some kind of smelly sulfur soap as my skin got patches on it. It stinks to the max, I swear!! Couldn't stand the smell. I will of cause, not bathe to school and when I'm hanging out with friends. I will only bathe it when I'm home. However it is, I still got 2 more days to my lonely 1 year and 5 more days to school reopen. Am meeting my bro for schooling like how it is in the past(: Will be schooling in Simei higher nitec for 2 years before entering Poly. Meanwhile, it will be time for me to reflect and strike my best. I'm kinda nervous actually. A school that I'm not familiar in with friends in different course. Hmm, I'm excited at the same time. I got new bag, new file, new purse that I sew on my own! :D Sandy Lim, 2 years aren't said to be a long year. But also, it can happen alot of things. If you're still not going to behave, everything will be ruin in your own hand. So Sandy Lim, buck up and be a useless person! -^^- Jiayou! Heard that Zin had headed for NS training, all the best and Good luck. Sorry that I couldn't meet you guys up yesterday. Was having checkup at Nuh, unable to meet in time. Doctor mention that everything was fine for me, yayness! I'll still need to get check up every year at around this time. The moment I reached home yesterday, I'm death beat. Right now, I'm playing with SASA, listening to radio, enjoying life. Hope my mood gets better, yes, it will be a better tml(: Before school really starts for me, must meet up Honey and Pal for their purse. On last Sat, accompanied Pal to TM for shopping to get her schooling bag. Its still early, we went to Dauby Ghaut Daiso. Bought clothes for sewing thus promise pal to make her one! I sew myself a purse to keep my ear-piece. Yes, I know I rock! Hahas! :p * Sorry Derek, douglas and xw, didn't manage to say bye(: Below are photo owned long ago, enjoy. Ikea Shopping with Baby kymber ; 29th March
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |