"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Thank God yesterday is Friday.

I guess everyone were happy when it turns to Friday because its a common sense that Saturday and Sunday is the day for everyone to rest or even to go for leisure places(: So hows the first week of school for myself? I would like to praise myself great job. Though I'm sick and MC from school on Tues and Wed, I can still catch up the 2nd part of lesson taught.

I get to know more friends but not yet remember their names. I realise certain things and stand it from a different view to conclude it. Many other.. Anyway guy, I may seems to be quiet but I got no bad intention. Just that I'm thinking of something else and I'm not a person who is very hyper. I'm shy and I gets hyper only when I know everyone well enough and even more cheeky than Gwen. Lols! So yeah, shall time prove everything. -^^-

Yesterday was the first time LC had PE lesson. Took height and weight followed by Netball with girlfriends&teacher. Good news, I've slim down that little bit. Hahas. Holiday really made me bloated. During Netball, we are short handed because not all girls are playing. Aisha and Gwen together with I formed to be a term to Vs Fatin, a girl(sorry, I couldn't remember your name) and Mr.Teacher. Freddy, Mark and a guy came to join in as well. Result of the game : 3:0. Of cause, our team earns zero. Lols!!

Well, great job. None of us are loser(: Teacher promised to bring us for Indoor sport hall next week! Yayness. I'm looking forward for our next PE lesson.

Last night received a call from Aunty. She is fetching Baby Kymber to ahma house as she is working tomorrow. Which means, I can get to play with her today! Only after finish praying at SengKang. :( I'm kinda sleepy right now. Shall catch a nap before going out.