"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."



Some photos I took in the afternoon when I'm super duper bored(:
I had a great time, great day with great foods today.

We woke Baby Kymber up from Grandma house and fetch her out for Giant. Settled dinner over there. Had fish and chip. Omg, its so yummy can? I really don't mind serving the second plate. Hahas. Sis had her fatty chicken chop spag. Like, WOW! Hahas.

Carried Kymber's bag for her. Hello baby, where can you find such good elder cousin! :D So friends, how do I look in my new bag? Lols, photos are uploaded below, enjoy. Kymber had really grow! She can manage her twist properly now. Heehee, any credits for teaching her, aunty?! (: Anyway, she fard on my hand the moment I carry her. ._. Damn smelly alright? Those are smell which can faint people.

While shopping, I finally got myself another fbt short. Its pink colour this time round, my favourite colour! Hahas, I'm gotta use this colour to strike out other's eyes. Just kidding, (not funny) I know.. -^^- Just for entertainment. I can't wait to wear it. Honey, shall we go jogging tomorrow? I wanna show you my pink colour fbt! Hahas.

Nothing much else for today. We headed home after 2hours plus of shopping. Kymber had felt tired and she was sick as well. Oh my baby, get well soon! (:



Baby, if only you could tell me how had you been.
Everyone miss you. At least got us a email?

& Nicky, you got my whole heart. Hahas.