"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da Yk! (:
May your dream come true and... get into your ideal school! :D
Lastly, stay handsome.
( Wuahahahahahas! )


Time for me to blog! :D
Back to my sucheop(for you to know, for you to check out what it means).

Gwen is my hubby already(: She brought me ring which cost 5k with a heart shape on it. Hahas. (Actually it was drawn on my hand only). Everyday she gotta get me one at least 5k ring, I don't care. Hahahas. Had fun in lesson today. We tooks many photo! Yipee. Shall upload IF only I got time.

Baby Aishah, what a way to go! Don't forget that you have us as your friends to share problem with! Do support you always. Don't be afraid of what is going to happen because tomorrow will always be a better day. Honey, you too. I'm so worried for you right now. Cheers babes!

Today was a siryeon. Naneun Seulpeoyohaeyo.
Nae namjachinguga doeeojullae?
Dangsinege banhaetsseumnida.

Joseph accompanied me for dinner and a treat of drink for me, thanks. Happened to saw Michelle, Wj and Mark after that. Went shopping together for awhile. Was pranking with Wj that he was so caring to get me herb tea to help cool me down because my nose is bleeding! Tsk. Joseph was shocked when it started bleeding. Sorry, lols. Its normal for me, it happened since Monday. Sigh.

Went home as everyone is tired. Tml business school is having Telematch. Yahoo! :D
Go, go, go LC and Nas. Your friend here is cheering for you. Hahas. Alright, I'm turning in. Night.



Because my nose bleeds today, LaoJin is going to treat me ice!:D