"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."





Oopa, saenglichuhahaseyo.
오빠 생일축하해요.열심히 공부하세요 그리고 많이 그리워 할꺼에요 그러니까 싱가포르에 다시 오세요.


Happy Birthday both my dearest(:
Nicky Dear aka oldbie aka baby.. and ByungYun Gorgor!
Have a nice day and a great fun celebrating alright.

&, COME BACK SINGAPORE.
We shall go Shopping/Movie/Dating together.
Hahas. Right Honey? :D

#1. Have a healthy body
#2. May your wishes come true
#3. Get me some Handsome hunk there(Kidding!:D)

We miss you guys. Take Care!


Got to go for school, bye(:

Night post:

Someone fainted and gave me a shock.
Mood wasn't really fine after that. But fine.

Clique does cheer me up with Babo boy. Lols!

Today, I found out a truth that can never be a truth.
I would rather not know it, omgomgomg.

A kiss goodbye to Gwen before taking bus65(:

Its 10.53pm. Just speak on phone with ByungYun.
I'm so excited and happy. Just abit upset to hang up.
Its a delight to hear his laughters. He is super cute! :D

Oopa saengchuhaeyo(:
Annyonghi Jumushipsiyo!