![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
No one believe that this mentos is this big! :) Life been getting way much moody and stress for me. Every min it pass, I ask myself this : " I spent my mins thinking and missing you, what are you doing? " I really really do hope you would reply us AT LEAST one email but you just gone without any trace. Any idea how much the people around me miss you? I hope to hear it from you again, I'll be waiting til that day comes. Baby, nothing changes... . . . (Oh, Kenny msg me(:) I told him I'm Sandy lim cutie qi. Hahas. . . . Paranoid. . . . I need my psychology consult. . . . I need to sort out all my thoughts. . . . I'm tired at times, wore out at times, I felt irritated, I got myself so f-up and blabla.. All I need is peace. A moment of silent will do. Being friendly with you doesn't means that I've gave you the right to step over me. I, as well, have my own pride, dignity and "rules". I'm never a thing for you to criticize and do what so ever you want. Let me warn you this : If you having trouble or problem with yourself, thats your problem. First of all, if you want, just speak out your own bloody problem, if not, shut it to yourself and never implicate innocent people who doesn't know what the f* is wrong with you. Get it? I will never slim down until you know you're wrong. And to tell you, I'm not SOMEONE easy to be pleased with. Whatever I said, I meant it. I've learnt a Praying Mantis's story today. And for goddess sake Mark, if you happened to read this post, please! Don't ever show my web page or do anything foolish in the class. I'm not saying that you can't view but please do it at a appropriate time. Its lecture hour and I don't wish people going like Wow, its her blog or blabla. I really don't like it. Thanks and please respect my blog. Sorry if my post did offends anyone. I'm really not in a good mood for anything today. Shall end my post with photos. Goodnight! Pin up of the day : |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |