![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Its the true friendship that matters but not that Jealousy it counts.
Just had Msn gaming with Agen. Damn funny. The icons are real cute and I win him in most of the game. We had this game puzzle where we had a hard time fixing. Its only few piece when I started sweating. Lols!! But I must PRAISE him for winning me times and times in "scissor paper stone". See doggie, I seiyang you right? Hahas. Also, I'm patting my dog to bed tonight. He is fast asleep now, shhhhhhhhhhhh~ (LOL!) It was so coincidence that each time Agen talks to me, Kenny will talk to me too. I miss them when I'm in school. They miss me as well. Yahoo! Hahas. Still owning Kenny a meal. Sorry, I promise to get you a good meal when holiday comes okays! (; Tml he is going to msg me, I won't be that bored anymore! Heehee~ Lets talk about today! Sorry Boyf, unable to meet you up today. I was almost late because I miss bus22. When I got into bus21, bus65 comes. Grrrr, is this kidding me! Tsk. Met Freddy, Algernon and Joseph on the way to bus31 stop. Everyone turns up and its time for lesson! :D Last two lesson wasn't conduct because our teacher is absent. Thus, all of us went for Movie : Taken. ( Well, not as in the wholeeeee classsss) I love my classmate(: It ends around 4pm before I headed for home sweet home and gaming with Agen. Hahas. Allow my post to end with Baby Kymber's photo. The one which she finally know how to twist! -^^-v Yeah right, smart cutie. :D Goodnight. Nose, please be good and stop BLEEDING!
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |