![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Mom and Dad is out.
I'm now wearing my favourite pink colour fbt(: Am too tired to go out with them but guess Daddy is having Crabby treat tonight. Oh well, I missed a feast but its okays. There's always other day. Right now, I wanted to purchase that ideal bag of mine. Thats the most important thing right now. Before I forgot. Nicky, I guess its already 30th April on your side now. I saw friends writing Happy Birthday to you on your facebook. I'm so sorry that I didn't caught your 00:00, 30th April but still, I'm sincerely wishing you a Happy Birthday Dear over here. We really miss you badly, so do come back Singapore. We wanted to test in your car, remember? Who cares it is against the law. Hahas. Kidding, Baby. I'll be wishing you all the best alright. Muacks(: I must thank Keon Ah for coaching me in translating English to Korean for Byung Yun's birthday tml. I'm so excited and I can't wake to call to Korean right now. Yayness! Love, I'll be calling you when I'm heading school so do be ready to pick up my call! Its a must! :) & omg, Wj's Mom laughs into my dp. Mentos does do great job! -^^- Kenny wished me good luck for my sudden test today, thank you! We are almost msg-ing everyday and most of the time. And friend there, I'm gotta tell you that I'll support you all the way regardless of anything and I'll be super duper doting you:) Touching right, I know. Heehee.. So its a deal that we will go for movie someday and followed by dinner:D Laojin still owns me a bigbigbig packet of ice cubes which he is getting it for me tml. Oh my god, I wonder how bad it looks when I got into school. Hahas. Alright, its part of his thought as well. Fine, thanks so much. Hahas. Before I forgot another incident that took place yesterday, I better blog about it now. The same clique went over to Mark's house for celebration together with Hazy and Alastair. Hope you guy don't mind that the cake is being small and may your wishes come true. Thanks Mark's Mom for all preparation. Its a wonderful evening. Sorry for being unable to stay any longer but surely, I had a great time(: Thanks once again and before I end my post, I would like to say : I really enjoy the time spent with my clique especially my wonderful girlfriends(: Honey, you are never forgotten. Just like that lady who mention.
Its never forgettable. Baby, you know I miss you. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |