![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Just as I've expected. Everything change. It seems to be telling me that I'm the only one play bad guy while the rest is okay with her. Fine! Met Aisha in the morning, she the first new classmate I know.
Thanks to her for keeping me update regarding school work for this two days. *wink* School went on well, few classmate were asking why I'm not in school. Kinda warming. Because it only tells me that I'm being noticed. Hahas, kidding!! As well as Joseph. He was the one who keep msg me every hour or so to check how am I feeling already! Thanks! (; Lesson ends at 4pm for us. Lecturer are fine, understandable for me as well. As I'm not feeling well, I couldn't take any dinner compared to Jayvan who eats alone. Hahas. But well, Mommy is going to cook cambell soup for me! Yahoo~ Some homework to touch up which includes research. Shall not post any further. Tomorrow shall be a fine day(: I'll be having my very first PE lesson tomorrow. Yayness! Wonder what it would be like and if any handsome PE teacher will be conducting it! Hahas. Goodnight! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |