![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
Honey, are you surprise?Remember me telling you that I'm unable to call you last night? Actually, I'm here to give you a surprise! :D Each time I view into my blog, it reminds me of you telling me how dull it could be and asking for improvement. Well, though I admit that I did steal abit of layout but I must confess that I did the rest on my own. Worth clapping for me as a form of encouragement? Oh come on, don't clap infront of your com. There you go, a big smile on your face! Hahas. Can you imagine? My honey is being feature onto my blog, even perhaps forever if I choose not to change my blogskin! Hmmm, wanna please me? Lols! Kidding, I hope you do love this blogskin! I specially made it for you okays~ ( p.s : your honey here is so sweet right, yes, I know! :D ) Today is 09th! My fullest one year, my lonely 8th month. I was wondering if he ever remembers. I went back school with Weiyi today. Every single memories kept me in mind. Sitting from far, I look back into the relationship we once had. The mile sweetness, the care and concern we had for one another. However, its all only a flash back. Realise that time flies, I couldn't just sit back and wait for you any longer. Its time for me to move on... I mean it this time. Your memories will be kept deep in my heart. Today's trip back to school was fun, had basketball with friends. Its been a long time since Weiyi and I touches them. To count back, its almost 1/2 year. Wow! :D Lols! Catch up with Vivien, she say that I look much like SayLee. Of cause, she is Sandy Chong, remember Honey?! Hahas~ Anyway, Cheer up Vivien(: I'm with you and when you're sad, I treat you buns!! Nothing much after that. ( we got trash by Junior in Basketball and I hate this person who say that I'm _______. Hello, are you any better? ._. My eyes are having eye sore soon can?! ) Went to find LiLi and stuffs like that. Accompany Weiyi to get her school magazine and blabla... Went home with Simon and Weiyi. Oh gosh, one embarrass thing to mention, I almost fall and luckily, Simon is there for me to grab! Heh heh.. Sorry if I hurt you. Dinner with Mom and Sis at Coffee shop. Reach home just in time for my show : Royal Palace. Didn't know that it was the last episode, I'm glad I catch it! Yayness! I just love Ron Ng for the fact that he is so handsome! Oh my holy god, its making me -faint-. Hahs! Alright, whatever, told you I'm a "boyaholic". Lols! Kidding(: Its late, turning 10th April soon as well. Maybe I'll be meeting HongSheng at night for shopping. Hope to hear your good news alright. Cancel your friends' meeting and meet me earlier can!! Also, thanks for being my best friend. " No matter what, you and I are still friend. " |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |