![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
HAHAS!
I made one funny mistake yesterday. Instead of making a phone call to Aunty, I just didn't know why and how would I ever dial at Honey's number. Even after dialling, I did not realise anything until I recognise the different in voice. I even speak " Gugu, are you coming Ahma house, what time are you reaching?! ". Then.. followed by a huh? And the background doesn't sound right at all. It was then I realise its Honey! Oh gosh, damn ps! Sorry! Hahas! If not, Honey, are you old enough to be my aunty? Lols! I pretty pretty don't mind having an aunty who is younger than me or even you know, shorter than me! Hahas, just kidding Honey. You will grow someday(: ( p.s : I'll lend you my legs if it doesn't work okays! :D ) Mom is not around. She went over to Grandma house early in the morning to help look after Baby Kymber, well, Kymber stays overnight last night. Shall go over in the noon to play with her. Anyway, it was Sis the one who woke me up with all those cracking and tumbling sounds she made. Yet she claim she didn't! ._. Fine fine.. 2 more days before school starts. I'm really nervous right here. 1/2 excited, 1/2 nervous, 1/2 upset, 1/2 disappointment. Whatever it is, it contains so many 1/2. Alright, Jiayou jiayou YaQi, you can do it! :] |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |