"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
First thing of all, I saw cockroach crawling along my kitchen as if it was some zebra crossing this morning. It totally freaks me out alright. And whats more? On my way back home, I saw many dead cockroach which really made me want to scream but I retain myself. (Good job sandy,lols!) We shall never awake dead creatures. (:

Today is friday! Yahoo~ There is a saying : TGIF! :D
I'm going to pamper myself by wearing some of my favourite clothes tonight. It sounds silly, I know but who cares? As long as I'm happy! :D Hahas.

I'm had sunburn after playing basketball with the guys this afternoon. The sun is scorching hot, causing my skin to turn reddish. Now I've a new nick : Apple head. Because of my "CUTE" red face. Lols! Thanks Wj for the name! Hahas.

Also, I did the ever gross-est thing today. Since morning I didn't had any food until dinner with the guys at KFC, I throw up during basketball. Because...... too many people are over there, I don't dare to throw up and it happened that I swallow back. Yucks I know, but whats more to expect. Hahas. Pause as I couldn't take the pressure stored in my stomach anymore. I had stomach cramps since morning. Its so S-H-I-T-T-Y! Craps I swear.

I did mention about telematch held in school yesterday right? It was a great news that Business school came it first. Like wow wow! :D Hahas. Congrats upon that, classmates are awesome! -^^- Oh yes, morning drinks were treated by Freddy, a 100plus each, thanks alot. LLA CA was kind enough to got us dark chocolate for morning breakfast. If anyone wish to have sore throat, please go ahead. Hahas. Fatin kept the rest of the chocolate.

Thanks for the care that classmates had given me looking upon that I'm so sick.
But well guys, I'm alright, no worries. Just a few throw up will do, lols. See, I'm fine after having KFC right? Heehee. And LaoJin, you own me ice cubes on Monday! Hahas.

I've uploaded those photos during what happened this week, enjoy and have a nice day!