"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
BLURPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Yeah babey, just like what Wj says, I'm a daily blogger.
I can hardly live without my com, blog and handphone.
I'm back blogging(:

Had early breakfast(9am) with Parents at 477.
Brought my facial products, finally.

Didn't stay at Home after that.
Mommy and Daddy is having Majong again!
I just hate it and couldn't stand the noise.

Went ShingShiong with Aunty and Amber.
Brought live prawns back. Yahooo~ Grandma cooks nice food(:
Had my fill and promised Wj that I will get him prawns with no
fishy smell. Its a deal man! :D

I only had a few more hours to rest before Monday comes.
Omg, I must stay another 5days in campus. But with friends around,
its a enjoyable task! ^^

Dinner will be ready in awhile.
Bye! :D



It won't appeal me.
How about letting me to vent on you?
Then follow by a no offence? Its so weird right?
._.