![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Annaeyo Haseyo(:
Surprisingly, I was chatting with Sam last night and today morning! :D Hahas. Our sam had grown mature, yipee! Well, cheer upon a better tomorrow! I'll support you no matter what. Lols! He chat to check if I'm doing well as well as something about Dollah. Well, had not seen him for a time, so I'm not very sure. There was this surprising msg that made me laugh. " I thought he was your boyfriend so you should know, why didn't you meet him?! " Lols~ Well, speechless... I saw Nariza at Inter today, still as pretty as ever, I love you babe! Hahas. She got me to send her best regard to Nas. But well, I have yet saw him. Another day alright, I promise! (; Was late for schooling today. It was raining heavily. So went off to meet Michelle and those guys for morning breakfast, didn't had any because stomach isn't really feeling well. Tomorrow, I will have my share! Heehee.. After school, got basketball with the guys again. I'm thankful to one guy who I don't know his name. Hahas. Kind enough to share drinks with me as I've run out of water! Arrgh, so I know how precious water is now. Lols! Went Tampines 1 with Mark, Joseph and Wj for shopping. I'm the lead of the group, call me Shopping Queen. Hahas, kidding! Happened to see Ryan lil bro and Mr.QQ daniel as well. I miss you guys alright! QQ is returning Philippine soon, so upsetting right? I still own him Sushi treats. Sorry!! But I'll meet up with you before you're leaving kays?! -^^- I will miss you so much that I'll dream of you every night. Touching right? hahas. So you won't forget Ms.SaSa(: All the best guys! Super hungry, shall not post any further! :D |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |