"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."




W.O.W W.O.W!

Yesterday were raining cats and dogs.
Anyone saw kitten and doggy?! Hahas.

Thunders alway reminds me of something when I'm young.
Even if I told a zillion of people, no one would ever believe me.
Get sick of it and as time flies past, I would forget the incident.

However, it just leave me a horror sight.

Was it the death god at the point of time?
Why not I'm death by now?
Why do I see it?!


You must be wondering what I'm talking.
Don't ever ask me what it means if you don't believe what I said.

Last night thundering is so loud that I couldn't sleep well.
Aww, so upset.

I dreamt of many things anyway.
I saw my boyf, he is so sweet. =) [ Yes, a korean! >< ]
I saw nicky dear, my uncle [ ._. ; lamest part of the story ],
I saw many people.

My dream was spoilt when I heard Mom rang through my
wallet for money. I'm abit sensitive towards money isn't it?! Lols!
Well, who don't, right?!

I got a feeling that my com is going to be down soon.
Thus, if readers don't sees me posting, you must know why then.
I apologise in advance;)

Today is friday.

Students like me in the past will be very happy when it comes to friday.
Because its followed by Saturday and Sunday whereby no schooling! :D
But now, I'm stuffed bored at home. ):
Got nothing to do, EVERYDAY! See this, EVERYDAY!!

Mom is out, Sis is in school, I'm all alone waiting for my 7pm show.

Today is the last episode!
I'm so upset, no more handsome hunks for me, you see?!
Muddy say I'm despo, yes, I agreed, totally.

Which girl isn't despo when it comes to handsome guy? Hahas~
I felr sad for those for have boyf already, can't aim as much as I could.
Honey, get what I meant? Lmaos!

-Kidding-

Since tonight is the last episode for Sassy girl, lets give myself a little treats.
I just remember that the crackers/gums/candies that Yk bought back for us
during his last trip to korean wasn't even touched by anyone.

Tonight I could grip open them and have it all!
No share share! :p

Hahas.

Last night I did a crazy thing.

Everyone know what is post stick right?
I wrote on every single paper and stick them all around my room.

Reminds me what I gotta buy, do, done by this week.
So awesome! They are all full of colours. My eyes are
rolling already. But, my room does filled with colours.
Hahas.

Somehow brighten up my mood again. :)

.
.
.

There is something that I gotta speak and do hope Honey understands.

HoneyBunny{♥} ;

Pardon me for not turning up on our dates at times,
or even rejecting it. I guess you know why and of cause,
I'm not blaming you. Your honey is a very understanding
people okays. Hahas.

Its just that I don't wish to get interupted in between.
I know you won't mind but I do mind that little.

Life is tough, now you finally get what you want.
Of cause I won't stop you but to give you my blessing ;)
Why the hell would I ever.. you know.. I don't know how to explain.

I just want you to be happy and spent it with your happiness.
Let it be part of the sweetest memories.

Thus, I will rejects your date often from now.
:D

Hello, my {} wasn't around and I will gets green eye all over kays.
Hahas. All the best Honey. Love you forever! :)


Yes, a random topic, I know.
Its been keeping inside me for so long okays.

Aiyoyo~

I think it have been a long post.
I'm going to bathe right now and try on my make-up skills again!
:)

Oh yah, guys!
I've stop using friendster instead, I use facebook, Window space and
my blogger. Reason being is simple : Friendster sucks! :x

Sorry, gotta make you guys link here and there.
Window space had uploaded lots of photos. Click here.
Enjoy you stay! (:

Palaam.
{}B, missnkita. <3