"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Today weather is so fine! ;)
Crack a news for today then.

Time passes really fast,
JiaJun (another big bro) is heading for NS training.

I wished him Good luck and have fun.
He thought I'm crazy to wish him have fun, but see,
I'm helping you to change your mood right now kays.
Brighten up, to least the saddness.

See you two weeks later then.

Anyway we had a deal :
#1. Train a rat.
#2. Meet after he is coming out.

So lets look forward to it!
"Train a rat", you must be wondering what it is huh?!
Hahas, secret! ;)

Tell you if he manage to do it, lols!

Once again, good luck brother.

Mom is out with Grandma leaving me alone at Home.
-Bored- Forget it, heading to Grandma house later on.
Malaysia relative came to Singapore suddenly, thus Honey,
we gotta push back our dates. Sorry!

I'm so hungry right now.
Not going to post anymore, I'm going to fill myself(: