"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I'm so happy to see so many taggies this morning.
Somehow brighten up my mood! :D

I'm not crazy or whatever, just feel good.
Just like something is well done the moment I woke up!
Yayness!!

Hahas.

Honey request to remove one of the photos in the previous post.
Okays, done. Sorry readers, "blame" her. Hahas.

Just receive Butt's msg, asking if I'm going to visit her house again tml.
I clearly forgotten about this matter, oh gosh. Shall get Mom to reply
aunt. I wanted to get the fish burger near her house. Best burger!
I swear! ^^






This show is ending in 5days.
Somehow I catch the show on youtube and know abit of ending.
But how?! I won't be able to see handsome guy everyday then!
-Evil laughs-

Well, to those who are korean drama lover,
catch them soon.



Grrrr, my moods turn out to be so fine today.
P/s : No one spoilt it kays.
Don't msg me little stuffs or even to scold me.
Buy me crackers for my show later on.

This will smooth my day! =)




SO HAPPY! :)