"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


I'm back, right here posting(:

My com is down few days back. Repair, testing, repair again, so irritating! Thus late reply, sorry!

Monday to Friday, its all same routine, so boring.
All I could do is to sit on my sofa and rot.

While watching tv on Wednesday night, Honey came to meet me up. Thanks for the Domo pouch! (: I love it, babe! Hope you like the card I gave you. Touching eh, 15 kind of colours. LOL!

Followed by friday, went out with JiaMin and her Mom together with my Sis, Mom and I. Went Kfc for lunch then shopping! Somehow landed in Toy"r"us. Together with Jiamin, we went to insert 1buck for those turning machines. I got myself a green mickey key chain, didn't expect that JiaMin got the same as mine too. Hahas..

After that we went separated way, Mommy bought us Pepperlunch while she had Korean Meal. Wow wow.. Hahas.. Saw Joanne working there, was surprised. Mom even saw yilong and say hi. Lols! That night was easy going.

It was then Saturday night, yesterday. We had an awesome super dinner! Fish steamboat and fried food, supper was black pepper and tomato crabs, two dishes and Aunty order Chicken wings, cheese fries and potato wedges. How much will it weight when it convert to fats? Lols!

Today, I miss my Baby kymber.

Grandma is away to tour trip, Aunty is away to Hong Kong in a few days time. P/s: Remember to buy many many things for me! hahas.. Tuesday fetching baby kymber from Yishun to Grandma house as she will not be going with the rest. Poor thing...

Wow, all in a day's work.

March holiday is ending, sigh.
Schools are starting real soon for each and everyone of us.
tsk!

4E's, Saturday outing is confirmed.
People going please confirm as soon as possible.
Afternoon : Movie
Dinner : 85 market

Ending my post here, tagged along with some photos(:



I've finally open up my birthday gift from Nabilah.
Yet eaten those cuppies from Siti Darlingg...