"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

I wanted this photo to be my blog display picture badly,
but sadly, I couldn't upload into photobucket. tsk! Forget it,
I will try some other day.

Just back shopping with Mom.
Kinda tired and sweat alot on my way home.

Mom treat me to Pizza hut and we had our sets each.
Grr, yummy. My baked rice again. Hahas. One of the
worker there kept praising that my Mom looks young.

Know what?!
Each time I went out with her, everyone thought that
she is my Older Sis. !#$%^&@ Didn't know if this is a
good or bad news for me/her.

.
.
.

Went shopping around after that.
Mom bought me a pant, grey in colour.
Yes, one more clothe to my wardobe. :D

-Happy-
Naneun Haeyo gippeoyo:)

.
.
.

Bought a lip glow and *** as well.
Wanted to get more stuffs like my lip brush,
but its out of stock. Okays, fine, wait for next week.

I want the lip liner badly too.
):

.
.
.

Nabilah just gave me a call for interview at Raffles.
Sorry, its too far and my RP result is coming out on
those days.

.
.
.

And honey, sorry for not turning up for badminton.

.
.
.

Wy, Yk, Ly, sorry for not going back school with you guys.
Anyway Wy didn't went back too. Hahas. -Saved-

.
.
.

Sorry Baobei, other day go find you kays.
Busy today. I will remember that I still own you a hug! :D
- twist-^^- -

.
.
.

Its raining soon again!
I better go get bathed and ready for my show : Love is all around.
:)

Goodbye.