"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

I scream, I shout, I cry out loud, to vent my anger. I smile, I laughs, I giggle to show that I'm happy. I gasp, I stunt, I'm shocked. I fold my eyebrown upside down with my little eyes, to tell that I'm angry. I change my emotional as fast as I could, I'm a human! ;)

I adores little things. I hearts 4E1. I loves candies and coco, I need them once a day. I like being with Honey & friends. I simply loves Art to the MAX. I like doing thing at times according to my mood. I'm weird, I know. I hate people disturbing when I'm having my own art"n"crafts. I dislike people who act as if they are the only one. Each first impression depends on the attitude on how I'm going to treat that person.

I miss Anisa, ChunMin, SayLee, MinHui, Miue, Pradeepa, Giovani, Lydia, Weiyi, Nabilah, JingPei, Farah, Sheila, Juliet, Ravi, Kamila, Bindiya, Tricia, Ly, Dollah, Sam, Vin, Yk, Jj, Marc, Hasan, Raihan, Nabil, Jerry, Cs, Nicky, Pol, Mohideen, Glenn, those precious moment we once had in our classroom.

I want time to turn back, back to the time when we are all together. I won't want to grow, grow makes me old. I hate time to click every single sec and mins. I hope it go backward......

I know a Sis which dote me to another MAX. Siti(: I've never done much for her, but she is always there for me. She remembers my birthday while I'm still wondering whens her's? She bake for me, but end up buying cuppies from blogspot while I only bake Chocolates for her once or twice. She wrote me letters, I kept them all, not knowing what to reply, I smile and let it go. I'm grateful yet speechless, people, teach me how to reply them all...

I've friends who cares about me, I love them all. Gratitude, I can't pay them back all. I could only remember it, repay and help them if they in need one day.. All I could ever do is to thanks and remember... Pals, I loves you! ;)

I got a member of 4 in the family. I'm happy to it. I love them as well. Its a cosy and comfortable home which not every kid could get it, I'm lucky. I have aunty who dote me, uncle who cracks joke with me, grandma who always cook my favourite dish. I want to thank them all, I'm happy. Greatest credits to my Mom, she was all along with me through whatever it is. My dad, endless encouragement, I felt delight. My naughty Sis, nothing but trouble, I still like her though the way I reacted is not.

One day if I happen to read this, I would know how blessed I'm once. I won't grumble about anything, I will smile because it happens. I will be grateful to have such nice memories.

Upon picking on others, why not reflect on yourself? Don't take it as you're the only one who is right. Look like you've never learnt a lesson. Its so arrogant for you to wrote such a thing, as well as hilarious. Your apologise will never be accepted by me though I said its alright. I wouldn't hold against you but I hate the way you're. You asked why are you the always one. Why not think of what you've done? You really made me look down on you, thats it.

--------------------------------
BAD GIRL


Honey is away to trip for Malaysia.
I'm bored to tears. I didn't get to sleep well again last night.
I twist and turn to get the right position and this goes on for
an couple of hours.

I listen to songs, I'm msging with Shirley just to know she was safely homed.
I were thinking alot of things. I want to get rid of bad memories, I'm holding
on to too much!

When I'm falling asleep, its dawn once again.
Mom woke me up to get prepare, I slept for awhile, as well for Sis.
Mom gave up, she and Dad went out by themself.
Sis and I ended up at home sleeping.

Wonder if Cousin did went.
If yes, I'm so sorry!

12.00pm right now.
Whats more for lunch?
(when we didn't even had our breakfast.)

Instant noodles boiled with hot water,
alright, I'll do it right away.


Tomorrow would be 16th, I'm nervous.
Wish me good luck for those who know what happened.
May god bless me.


I LOVE MY NEW BOYFRIEND ; HANLILI! :D
SHE SAY I'VE ROCK THE HELL OUT OF HER,
BECAUSE I LOVE HER! ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HELLO, BOYFRIEND! <3