"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."



I'm back.

Honey fetched her dolly Domokun out today! (:
We visit places like spotlight and Daiso at Dauby Ghaut.
Domokun had a great time photographing, so photogenic.

Hahas.

Had a few shots with him too, Honey will send me photos soon;)
I'll upload since then.

Daiso, Daiso, Daiso...

Didn't spent much, somehow we are so obedient today.
Went off to get Crispy Chicken Chop and a BOSS for Honey.
Meanwhile, saw Aunty...

Well, I'm right outside her office, happened to be her lunch hour.
-^^-

Then, it started raining.

Afraid that we might be late to meet the rest, we heading quite
early towards Bedok Inter. End up, we reach the earliest. LOL!
Sam and guys waited for a match to end before coming out.

Settle lunch at Mac.
The aunty is cute, keep hurrying us to order before 2pm ends.
Hahas.

Chit chat, before heading home.
Right now at home posting, like duh~

Honey went for Badminton,
call me tonight kays! ^^