![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
GUIMEIMEI & KaiHui get me to finish up this Quiz(:
1. Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed? Forehead(; 2. How do you feel when you woke up this morning? My sis is making alot of noise. 3. Who was the last person who you took photo with? Honey, I forgot. I'm a zilian person. 4. Would you consider to be spoiled? Hahahas, I guess its the cam that spoilted. 5. Would you ever donate blood? I wont but I would donate fats! Lols! 6. Have you have a good friend of an opposite sex? Of cause! ;D 7. Do you want someone dead? Like duh, no! 8. What does your last text message say? Contact number to RP. 9. What are you thinking of right now? When is my DAE result coming out. 10. Do you wish someone was with you right now? Yes, if only someone grant me a handsome looking guy. Hahs! 11. When did you go to sleep last night? Almost 2am. 12. Where did you brought your t-shirt that you are wearing now? Hangten. 13. Is someone in your mind right now? Way right the moment I'm awake. 14. Who is the last person who texted you? Weiyi 15. People who tagged to do this quiz? #1. Honey #2. ChunMin #3. Weiyi #4. Shirley #5. KeonAh #6. LiLi #7. Vivien #8. Clara #9. JiaQian #10. ShingSian 16.Who is 2 having a relationship with? Me! :D 17. Is 3 female or male? Lady(: 18. If 7 and 10 gets together will it be a good thing? Yes, they will keep laughing. 19. What is 1 studying about? Something that she and me knows. Hahas~ 20. Is 4 single? No......... " I'm run "(kidding) 21. Say something about 5. She is sooooooooo cute that she taught me Korean and each time she scold babo, she looks just so cute! Hahas. 22. What do you think about 3 and 6 together? They are already.. T.T 23. Describle 9. Long time didn't get to see her. 24. What will you do, if 6 and 7 fight? They won't! (: 25. Do you like 8? Yes, if not I mention her name for what! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |