![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Grrrrrrr, why do I get up so early?!
Yes, I would like to question myself too. I hardly get into sleep and when I'm finally asleep, my Mom crack some noise into my peace. T.T I'm so tiredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd... right now. Honey, can I wake you up?! Lol! Bet she is still sleeping now, like hello, who don't, but me?! Returning to BT to collect testimonial and certificate on the noon with Honey, Weiyi and the guys, Sam, Vin and LY. Think Yk is still working, not joinging us. Perhaps lunch after that guy? But before that, heading to Dauby ghaut with Honey(: Just hope we are able to meet in time with the rest on the noon. Should I even bathe now which I think my body is damn sticky and hot which is one of the factor that I couldn't get to sleep the whole night? Or, should I bathe at a much later time? I'm meeting Honey kinda early and I'm expecting my hair to be dry so I could at least clip it up or something. But the water is cold now. I'm already on flu, don't want it to get more serious. 15mins, I will bathe after this time. I guess this is the earliest post I had in my life. Lol! I'm on facebook right now, playing with Sasa now. Not posting already, stay tune at night. Bye, ;D |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |