![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Super urber tireddddd...
Having a bad headach now, recently had been doing so. Grrrr. So mad. Now, last night met Zhiyuan after he went cycling instead of today. Hahas, thanks for making the trip to my house downstair. He had some bite, he thinks it is okay. Thanks once again for being so supportive. Hahas! -shyshy- (Kidding) Today didn't go for breakfast with Mommy and Daddy. Also, planned to overnight at Grandma's house was cancelled as well. My "BEST BUDDY" visited me, bought me lots of "TONIX". Yuck! So mad, my plan is ruined! Everything... Slept til 10am, get ready and change to meet Sis. Mom wants to get her a pair of new school shoe but she had an meeting for Achievers suddenly. End up Mom and I go alone. Help her to choose, I know her size is bigger than mine.. blabla.. Left inter around 1pm.. On the bus, saw my Cutecute Bibi Stxn! Ahben spotted us on bus first, saw Shirley's (veryvery) blurrrrrrr face, saw Baobao keep laughing. Lols! &, saw Bb got bullied by Shirley! Hahas. Kawaii~ Miss btss. Yaynes, after tons of changing, finally, 4E's are hanging out tml(: I will be out from morning to night. Meeting Weiyi on 21bus around 11am. Heading to E!hub and dinner at 85Market. Around of applause, finally going out tml(: Okays, I just fetched Baby kymber home from my house. My body is sticky all over, I need a bathe, badly(: Goodnight! <3 |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |