"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."



Dinner at Sofra, a turkisy restaurant, was fun last night.
Meeting venue was at Bedok inter, meeting time was 6pm.

I'm the first to reach! Woohoo, like finally, first. Lols.
Honey and Yk came, took train towards Bugis.
I brought along 3 pieces of brownies so they could taste it.

However, dinner at Sofra made us stay for hours.
Vin and ly is working, can't share the brownie together.
So got ly to kept it in his locker.

Do hope the brownie is up to standard and hope they like it.
;) Calvin's comment is that the brownie is not crispy enough.
I know, I tried my best. -tear- Hahas.

Okays, I will take note.
Next baking shall change some baking methods.

Dinner was awesome, really.
I had my chicken bake rice, they had their chef plate.
We chat while eating, our talks are interesting.

No doubt.

Shall keep it as a secret then. Its funny anyway.
Right honey?! :D

Yk call for the bill while we are in the toilet.
Went back to say bye to ly and vin before leaving.
Yk cab us home, thanks.

I'm punctual, 10pm reached home. :)

Bathe and wait for my supper : Potato wedges.
I was so careless that I ate my Mom's fish burger.
This got me so guilty for the whole night, tsk!

Well, I apologise anyway.


Yesterday just wasn't my day.
Its turn out to be that my mood was so sucky thanks to _____.
Fine, forget it. My bad okays. Whatever it is, just don't talk to me.


.
.
.

Glad that Simon got back his friendship.
Welcome, don't need to thanks me actually.
^^

.
.
.

Darren got linked.
As well as Denka.

.
.
.

As my today,
I miss Baby Kymber.

.
.
.

I'm bored.

.
.
.

Sunday afternoon = Adult gambling day.

.
.
.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.